Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our opinions...

This morning on the way to work I was listening to the radio DJ's talk about whether they would live without coffee for 2 months or a hot shower for 2 months. I decided to put a similiar scenario to Room 10 for writing today.

We talked about decision making and giving ourselves a challenge. I asked them to choose between 2 months without pocket money, or 2 months without tv. There were some very interesting responses...and boy! they were very pleased when I told them it was JUST PRETEND!

Here are some of the responses:

Emily...

Trajan...

Madisyn...

Pheobe...

Rowan...

2 comments:

  1. Lots of thoughts have gone into your stories, great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 10, I just love your stories. Well Done. It must have been hard to choose between pocket money and tv. I know I wouldn't want to choose. Keep up the excellent work. I can't wait to see more of your work on your blog. Miss Rollerson.

    ReplyDelete