Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hooray for Miss Scott!!!

Last year Miss Scott and her partner, Brendon, set off over to England for their 'Overseas Experience.

When they heard about February's earthquake, they organised a fundraising relay style run from London to Christchurch (Dorset)...which is about 100 miles!!! Whoa!!! The run was held yesterday. We can't wait for Miss Scott to tell us how the run went.

We think Miss Scott, Brendon and their friends are ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

Click on the picture to read an article about the run.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Room 10!!
    I love your blog, I am going to show my class here in England. They will love it!

    My run was very hard but very fun. I had to run through a very muddy forest and I had lots mud all up my legs but we did raise lots of money for the red cross($4000).

    Have a look at www.christchurchpeople.co.uk if you want to see some photos :)

    Miss you all!
    Miss Scott x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss O'Neill

    It's Mrs Hunter here from Halcombe School. We have been working on creating something very special for your class. SSHH - it's a secret. But I really need you to email me so we can finish it off and get it posted. My email address is fhunter@halcombe.school.nz. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Regards Mrs Hunter

    ReplyDelete