Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Point View School

Wow! We have attracted a lot of interest from around New Zealand. If you look at the comment spaced on the previous post, you will notice heaps and heaps of comments from a Year 1 class at Point View School (Auckland). They have asked many questions, and tomorrow we will try to answer them all. Thanks, Room 3 Point View School.

On another note, I have been looking after Room Ten's class teddy bear, Mr Bojangles, since the earthquake. He has been busy helping me with many jobs. One of his main jobs was to boil water each day for our drinking water. He also helped dig up some liquefaction...he had big strong muscles for this job!

His favourite job was to look after my pet cat, Sook. Sook was a bit frightened since the earthquake, especially during the aftershocks. Sook needed lots of cuddles and company.
Mr Bojangles has loved staying here with me, but he tells me that he is very excited to go back to school tomorrow (he has his own drink bottle all ready too!) as he has missed everyone terribly. He can't wait to choose someone from Room 10 to go home with tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 10...
    I think we have linked you to the wrong blog.... it should be www.pointviewschoolroom3.blogspot.com
    the other one was one I was experimenting with ... thinking that I would start a new one for 2011 instead we kept our last years one.
    Hope you are all well... and enjoyed your first few days back at school.
    From Mrs Laburn

    ReplyDelete